Make sure you have obtained a valid entry permit. || Be punctual for the activities. || Respect animals & their habits. || Observe silence ||Appreciate the colors & sounds of nature ||Carry a valid Identity card issued by Government Agency||Wear clothes that blend with the forest landscape||Take pictures, but without disturbing wildlife||Keep a safe distance from wild animals|| Drive slowly and carefully. Wild animals have the first right of way || Observe the sanctity of holy sites, respect local customs || Observe the prescribed route and time limit || Obey the laws, rules & regulations of the Sanctuary ||
Do not litter || Do not feed animals || Do not carry pets|| Do not blow the horn || Do not lit any kind of fire || Do not take away flora & fauna in the form of cuttings, seeds or roots || Do not carry any type of plastic bags inside the Sanctuary || No trespassing in forest area || Do not alight from the vehicle || Do not use spotlights or searchlights || Do not disturb or tease animals || Avoid playing any kind of musical instruments || Smoking & liquor are strictly prohibited || Do not carry weapons or explosives inside the Sanctuary || Do not be disappointed if you don’t see a big cat – there are many other interesting creatures & flora to be seen and cherished
1. Ticked Issued to a person is non transferrable and non-refundable.
2. You are self-responsible for your child and abide rules and regulations.
3. You are visiting Sanctuary at your own risk. The Sanctuary is not responsible for any type of accident .
4. The Timing at Sanctuary is 10 to 4 PM.
5. Kindly note that Wednesday is a holiday so request you to book tickets for any other day of the week except Wednesday.
6. Help Line No. Praveen Meena-9179102699/Saroj--9589962169
Your transaction is processed through a secure 128 bit https internet connection.