Important Instructions for Visitors
1. Avoid visit if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
2. Persons above 65 years of age, persons with comorbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home.
3. Face masks/shields are compulsory for all the visitors including eco-guides and safari vehicle drivers.
4. Visitors are advised to carry the sanitizers and use them as and when required.
5. It’s better to avoid touching surfaces as much as possible
Make sure you have obtained a valid entry permit. || Be punctual for the activities. || Respect animals & their habits. || Observe silence ||Appreciate the colors & sounds of nature ||Carry a valid Identity card issued by Government Agency||Wear clothes that blend with the forest landscape||Take pictures, but without disturbing wildlife||Keep a safe distance from wild animals|| Drive slowly and carefully. Wild animals have the first right of way || Observe the sanctity of holy sites, respect local customs || Observe the prescribed route and time limit || Obey the laws, rules & regulations of the Sanctuary ||
Do not litter || Do not feed animals || Do not carry pets|| Do not blow the horn || Do not lit any kind of fire || Do not take away flora & fauna in the form of cuttings, seeds or roots || Do not carry any type of plastic bags inside the Sanctuary || No trespassing in forest area || Do not alight from the vehicle || Do not use spotlights or searchlights || Do not disturb or tease animals || Avoid playing any kind of musical instruments || Smoking & liquor are strictly prohibited || Do not carry weapons or explosives inside the Sanctuary || Do not be disappointed if you don’t see a big cat – there are many other interesting creatures & flora to be seen and cherished
1. Ticked Issued to a person is non transferrable and non-refundable.
2. You are self-responsible for your child and abide rules and regulations.
3. You are visiting Sanctuary at your own risk. The Sanctuary is not responsible for any type of accident .
4. The Timing at Sanctuary is 10 to 4 PM.
5. Kindly note that Wednesday is a holiday so request you to book tickets for any other day of the week except Wednesday.
6. Help Line No. Praveen Meena-9179102699/Saroj--9589962169